|Do I Need a Property Manager?|
Many property owners that consider hiring a property management company to oversee and maintain their property often wonder, "Is it absolutely necessary for me to use a property manager?" If you are an owner that has wondered the same thing, read the following questions:
- Do you have experience managing rental property?
- Are you familiar with fair housing and landlord/tenant laws?
- Do you have relationships with contractors that are able to provide around the clock service for a wide range of possible household repairs?
- Do you have access to a valid, reliable method of determining fair market rent and returns on your property?
- Do you know and have the proper legal notices and process to deal with delinquent tenants?
- Do you have the time and knowledge necessary to accurately handle accounting tasks?
- Do you have a professional lease and agreements to minimize your exposure to liability if tenant were to sue?
These are all question you should consider when deciding if you want to use a property management company. If you answered no to any of these questions, it may be safe to say you want to find a property manager that can answer "yes" to all of these questions.
As an owner, when you enlist the services of Professional Real Estate Management you do not simply get a residential property management company that collects rent for you. You get a company that oversees every aspect of your rental property and can assist you with every aspect related to property ownership from buying, renting, and selling.
How Do I Benefit?
Review our services and benefits to see what you will gain by enlisting Professional Real Estate Management as your residential property manager.